Chris's secret soon-to-be blog

it's so confidential, he wouldn't even let me use it as the title of this blog.

chris is beside me right now, lighting up the library with his jacket. representing both where he gets his duckets and colour coordination.

chris was kind enough to come visit me for the one hour i have free. we figured out that this is the first time we've seen each other since i left toronto. here is a snippet of our "catching up" conversation:

chris: so how are things?
me: good.
me: what's up with you?
chris: nothing much.
(chris gets text message)
(i start looking for books on cd)
me: i need to go on the computer.
(while computer is loading)
me: hey, my boss caught me playing mcdonald's monopoly online.
chris: have you won yet?
me: yeah, some stupid snapfish pictures.
chris: me too.

that basically catches us up to now.

we had pictures, but library nazis won't let us save them on the computer.

my hour is up,
sbg

ps i'm at another computer now, so i'm uploading the pictures. take that, central library. you can't hold us down.



0 comments: