Could I be more excited?


My faithful readers will remember that I had a picture taken after I successfully passed my driver's test. I decided to post it today with this amusing little anecdote:

I was showing a girl a work some pictures that Max sent me and we came across this one. So I was like, "Oh, my mom took that after I got my driver's license." And she was like, "Aw, that's so cute! Do you have any other old pictures?" Rather than say, "That was actually taken 3 months ago," I just mumbled something like, "Uh... no. That's the only one."

Sometimes I forget that most people get their licenses when they're 16. And if they are grown-up when they take the test, they probably don't go with their mothers.

On the plus side, I obviously still look quite youthful.

adoring you,
sbg

3 comments:

McKinley said...

would you be mad at me if I made my blog black, too? I won't call it "superwhitegirl speaks" or anything..I just feel it would be better if it was black. Speaking of black, I saw a really hot guy on the bus today with the same colour of eyes as his skin (brown). He wasn't that hot, but his skin/eye combo was. Now that I'm single.. I'm on the lookout for brown/brown! xo

Anonymous said...

PS I did it! 3 new blogs for your enjoyment. Leave me comments biatch.

superblackgirl said...

of course you can make your blog black! i love black. black is awesome. black rules. i'm eating chili right now, and i put black pepper in it.