5 Minutes of Me

4:49
So strange that Cracker should post a message about dreaming about me, when I had a dream about Fuel last night. Mike was trying to get me evicted from the building (I came to visit someone I guess) and I was freaking out and we were both screaming at and insulting each other. It was weird. Maybe it would have been better if there was a Magic Bus in it.
P.S. I can't believe she still has the dog.

4:53
I bought a T-shirt on Wednesday. It made me really happy because it seemed so encouraging. If stores are selling T-shirts, that means there is an end to this fucking weather somewhere in sight. I am wearing it today, under a sweater of course. Fucking wind chill.

4:55
I think it was Tuesday that I realized I am totally addicted to people being interested in me. I'm like a dog--anyone shows me the least bit of interest and I'm hamming it up, running to get the ball and do tricks. I think it's probably pretty pathetic, but to be honest, I'm not the least bit disappointed in myself. If I was, I guess I'd be a cat.

4:58
The last excruciating minute. Lots of pressure to make this interesting. I think instead, I'll just ride it out.
...
...
...
Hmm... still 4:58.
....

4:59
Bye.

~sbg

1 comments:

McKinley said...

I forgot to comment about how much I appreciate the "just riding it out" bit. We can all learn a very important lesson from you, Marsh...every second of the day doesn't have to be action packed or meaningful...lots of times its just about keeping it cool during the bits that are boring or unproductive or downright fucking shit. That's what I'm doing these days...riding it out.