my alleged penis

I keep getting these spam messages about how to enlarge my penis. For some reason, I take personal offense to these messages, and not in a prudish, feminist way -- I'm like personally insulted. It's ridiculous really; I know how spam works and I understand they don't know me and are not saying I have a penis, and a small one at that. Today however, I feel it has taken a personal turn for the worse - now it's seems they're trying to "relate" to me by using ebonics in the message. Observe:

From Glyndwr qaz to me:
hello superblackgirl
All i want for christmas is a big phat penis

From Agnethe Stephenson to me:
Yo yo yo superblackgirl
get a MASSIVE penis today

Apparently the spam genius behind this has ignored the "girl" (which would indicate I do not have a penis) and the "super" (which would indicate that if I did have a penis I am obviously quite content with myself) and have chosen to focus on the "black". Big PHAT penis? Yo yo yo? Racist.

All I have to say is that Glyndwr and Agnethe better watch their backs or they're going to get a big phat penis in the eye.

love your gangsta sbg

1 comments:

McKinley said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA oh my god. I just laughed my big phat penis off about this blog. I love that you told Glyndwr and Agnethe to watch their backs. Terrific blog.