The pursuit of knowledge

It's Christmas Eve and I'm sitting in the lobby of a certain Toronto library that would not grant me access to their stacks because I'm not a U of T student. Nor do I carry around my student card from York, since I graduated 6 years ago. Given the Pentagon-esque security they have here, we were quite certain the concern was not that I would steal books. I wondered, are they afraid I might leave here with some (gasp) knowledge? But no, the policy is not to take away from the other students who are here using the library. Um, did I mentions it's Christmas Eve? I think I just saw some tumbleweed roll by. I blame Christmas for this. My general theory right now is that everything that goes wrong is Christmas' fault. In other news, I'm writing this from my blackberry... How cool is this?

Revolution!
sbg
Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network

0 comments: