A little insight into Stratvegas

Periodically, I like to search the web for job opportunities. Sometimes it's because I'm in a "Gonna leave it all behind and start anew" kinda mood; other times it's because I think, "If I work closeby I will never have to wake up 15 minutes early so I can scrape off my car in the morning". So as I was looking around today, I could think of no better audience for what I found than my blog readers, who are well aware of my amazing (insert John McCain air quotes) job karma. Here is a taste of the employment opportunities available in the city I now call home:

Hog farm worker

Pork Production Technician

Chicken Catcher

Wow... there's a whole world of new animals available to me now! I thought I would just have to write about cows for the rest of my life (working in the Dairy Capital and all), but no -- I have the opportunities to be among hogs and chickens too. Please don't be jealous, dear readers. You "big city" types can go to the park, eat a hot dog, and just wait for the pigeons to come to you.


e-i-e-i-o,
sbg

1 comments:

Kathryn Smith said...

Who says rural areas don't offer great opportunities?

Word of advice, don't go for the chicken catcher. They have the smelliest poop of all. For reals.